Scrap metal dealer in Staffordshire
We are a scrap metal dealer in Staffordshire and have all the tools and equipment required to collect your scrap metal from you. And will recycle all your unwanted scrap metals.
Whether you’re a metal merchant or tradesman, we offer extremely competitive prices for unwanted ferrous metals (iron) and non-ferrous metals (aluminium, copper, brass, zinc, lead). We also accept scrap cars.
By law, we are no longer permitted to pay cash for scrap metal and now require photo ID as well as proof of your address. So, don’t forget to bring your:
- Photo card driving licence
- Photograph ID (e.g. passport) accompanied by proof of address (utility bill or bank statement) which is no older than three months
However, we guarantee prompt payment and competitive prices for your scrap metals.
Contact us on 01782 614 456 for today’s prices!
How to get the best price for your scrap metal
- Sort your scrap by metal – specific metals are usually worth more than ‘general scrap metal’
- Clean/strip the metal – metal is generally worth more if it has been separated from other materials (e.g. wire coatings) and is free from corrosion
- You might also get a better price when dealing with bulk amounts of scrap metal